Saturday, September 23, 2006

The unique Blogger Post ID for this post is: 115899954294820593

The Clipper is an 'inspired' work?

I realize that my previous post is quite heavy in content. So, I wanted to post something more succinct from the same event that may tickle your interest in reading, or listening, further.

If you fast forward the audio linked to in my previous post to 2:06:55, you'll get to hear Tom Hardy, Bountiful's City Manager, elevate the Davis County Clipper to the status of a 'Standard Work', along with the Bible, Book of Mormon, et. al.

Hardy said, "We do not include the Ogden Standard as part of the inspired works".

Well, I wonder what the Standard Examiner readership might say to that?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.